There are many vacuum cleaners available on the market, but few models are more popular than Dyson dc25. Why is that? Many users claim that it is a purchase they’ll never regret: not only because of its suction power but also because it is easy to maneuver, surprisingly light and simple to store in a closet. Pet owners are specially satisfied with the capacity of this model to remove dog and cat hair, even from carpets. Besides, the Dyson dc25 is easy to assemble.
Features of the Dyson dc25:
- State-of-the-art Dyson Ball™ technology for a smooth steering without effort.
- Root Cyclone technology that guarantees no loss of suction.
- A motorized brushbar that can be turned on and off, to clean all kinds of floors: from dirty carpets to delicate wooden floors.
- Telescope Reach wand, ideal for cleaning ceilings, curtains and windows.
- HEPA filter and hygienic dust bin, especially adequate for allergics.
- It comes with a 5 year guarantee.
Dyson dc25 Pros:
- One of the most powerful vacuums on the market.
- Very light, ideal for carrying it on upstairs.
- A long handle for easily reaching all corners.
- Useful attachments, easy to implement.
- Very practical for maneuvering around objects.
- Simple, clean empty of the container.
- Safe for all surfaces.
- Extremely durable: probably, the last vacuum cleaner you’ll need to buy.
Dyson dc25 Cons:
- Expensive, even for a Dyson.
- Tall for vacuuming underneath some furniture items.
- A rather small container.
Most Dyson dc25 reviews will agree on the fact that this may be a quite expensive purchase, but it is definitely worth every penny. It comes from a respected brand that guarantees suction power and durability. The Ball technology makes it easy to handle, and it comes with a Telescope Reach wand so you can easily reach every corner of your house. Unlike other brands that offer pretty useless accessories which are put only to justify the price, every single one of Dyson’s components is there for a reason.
No doubt Dyson dc25 is a top quality product. Still, should you spend that much money on a vacuum? That depends on your needs. If you live in a small place, and you don’t own pets, perhaps you find all the suction power unnecessary. However, if you are sharing your home with children or pets, certainly a good vacuum is an investment you should consider. You won’t be buying just a household appliance, but investing in a better life quality as well. And even though it is expensive compared to other vacuums, Dyson dc25 is meant to last for many, many years. Think of it as an investment in the long run, since chances are you’ll never need to buy a new vacuum cleaner!