Want to write a guest post for Eco Globe? Great! Please, take some time to read our guidelines for writing a guest post.
The process is simple, you pitch your idea and send email for a guest post. If we like it, we will ask you to prepare the full guest post.
Guidelines For Writing A Guest Post: General Tips
- Read the blog posts at Eco Globe to have an idea about topics and formatting.
- Pitch your idea before you write a massive guest post. I don’t want you to spend hours writing if I can’t publish your post.
- Be helpful. I want to give great value to my readers, so try be practical and help them in all possible ways.
- Be unique. I like to see content that has not been published elsewhere.
- Be creative. Surprise the readers, experiment with the topics and have fun.
- Be original. Check the archives to see which topics haven’t been covered yet.
- Be interesting. Tell us a personal story, use a metaphor, be provocative, we want you to push the boundaries.
- Be relevant.
- Be comprehensive. We (Google and me) like long posts with lots to learn.
- Readers first, SEO second. If people love your post Google will love it too.
- Sell stuff. Don’t use a guest post to advertise the goodness of your company’s products. I’m fine if you link to a product of yours in the Bio. In the body of the post, only mention products if they are 100% relevant to your story.
- Over-promise and under-deliver. Be realistic to how much you will contribute.
- Insult or behave like a troll. We like controversial issues, but with respect.
- Expect to earn money. We do not pay for our guest bloggers.
- Re-publish your post elsewhere.
Who Can Submit A Guest Post?
Anybody, I don’t discriminate in terms of age, gender, race, education, location, reputation, diplomas, blogging experience, etc. You don’t need to be a famous blogger neither a senior professor.
You just need to have a good story to tell, be able to write it down and read these guidelines for writing guest post. And that’s it.
Are there tips, tricks and tactics that have improved your research? Tell our audience and challenge them to try this new strategy.
Do you feel strongly about a situation while doing your PhD? Explore the pros and cons, and share your opinion with arguments for change.
Go through the archives to find what we haven’t written yet. You can also express a different opinion about some of our previous posts.
Have Got a Topic Idea? Contact us by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or using form below: